Welcome to LIIV GLOBAL INC. (“LIIV”, “we,” “us” or “our”). LIIV provides an environment for you to meet, interact with and share content via the LIIV mobile device software application (“LIIV Software”).
What information do you gather automatically from visitors?
We use your IP address (the series of numbers associated with your individual computer) to help us maintain our site and identify problems with our server. Your IP address does not disclose any personally revealing information about you.
What information will you ask me for?
When you register to use any LIIV Services you will be asked for some general information, which enables us to provide you with this individualized service. We gather contact information (such as your email address) and demographic information (such as your city of residence or age). We may share some of this information for our own research purposes with our professional advisors or consultants and third party partners, however the information shared will be limited to non-personally identifying demographic information shared under cover of a confidentiality agreement. We may also collect financial information (such as your credit card number and expiry date). We will only use this information in the course of providing our LIIV Services to you.
Once you have registered, you will be given the option of creating a pseudonymous profile (nickname and personal description). You may be asked for some personal but non-identifying information to complete your profile (e.g, height, body type, race, religion, whether you smoke, etc.). This information is not linked in any way to your personally identifiable information, for other members to see. Obviously, if you provide us with a photograph or video some of your information may become personally identifiable information.
In connection with registering as a User or accessing the LIIV Services you may be asked or required to submit the following information:
- Account Information. To register for the LIIV Services, we may require you by providing certain information that allows someone to contact or identify you, this includes, your name, telephone number, email address, social media link, geo-location data as well as any other non-public information that is linked or associated with the foregoing information (collectively, “Personal Information”), which may include an email address, residential address, telephone number password and username to use certain features of the LIIV Software and LIIV Services. After registering for the LIIV Services, you may change the email address and password for your account according to the methods provided by the LIIV Services.
- Profile Data. During registration we may collect personal data such as your name, relationship status, age, ethnicity, date of birth, geo location, height weight, photo, display name and any other information you voluntarily add to your profile on the LIIV Services or that may be generated by your use of the LIIV Services.
- Messages. When you send a message (which may include your photo, geo-location, video, telephone contact) to other Users of the LIIV Services, we may retain certain messages as required by the operation of the LIIV Services or by law.
- Support & Feedback. If you contact us for support or provide feedback to us via means outlined in the LIIV Terms of Service, we will collect your name and email address, as well as other information necessary in order to send you a reply. If the purpose of your contact is primarily for support we may also collect and retain certain technical diagnostic data e.g. device type.
- Polls. In addition, the LIIV Software may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the LIIV Services.
How will this information be used and who has access to it?
We may use your contact information to send you valuable updates and timely notices of promotions and LIIV Services updates. Our site provides you with the opportunity to opt-in to receiving different types of communications from us at the point where we request registration information. You may modify this choice at any time by selecting “Preferences” from the User home page. At all times, we reserve the right to use your contact information at any time to advise you of any updates that may materially affect your rights or status on our site.
Your non-personally identifying information is used to personalize your experience, allow other members to find you through a search, allow us to forward you further search results, to compose your personal profile—which is associated with a pseudonymous identity you have created—and to deliver targeted advertising and promotional offers to you from us and from external companies that are of the highest relevance to your demographic profile. LIIV promotional offers and service information may be sent to your contact email from time to time as well as to your LIIV mailbox. In respect of all other promotions, only your LIIV mailbox, and not your contact email or other contact information may be made available to other members or organizations unless you have initiated or opted in to receive information or emails from the member or organization.
In the event that you decide to become a User of the LIIV Services, you will be asked for your financial information (such as your credit card number), which cannot be read by others when you initiate your order through a secured system.
The personally identifiable information we collect from you is used to improve the content and functionality of our web server or customize the layout of the LIIV Services for Users. Additionally, we may, from time to time, use certain personal information to identify other Users that fit your search criteria. The specific information we collect is not shared with other organizations and we will never release your personally identifiable information to an external organization without your prior consent except for the purposes of validating credit information and collecting debts. We may disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by operation of law, which may include, but is not limited to a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on LIIV.
Although LIIV makes use of both proprietary technology and industry standard technology to protect your electronic communications using the LIIV Services, including, instant messaging, pictures and video recordings from being copied or captured by unauthorized third parties, please keep in mind that we cannot ensure complete protection.
How long do you keep the information I’ve given you?
We keep the information you have given us for as long as you are a member on the site or for as long as we are required to do so by law, whichever is longer.
Can I change the information I have already given you?
You can always verify or request the removal of the personally identifiable information we have collected and change your registration information by selecting “Settings” from the main menu on the site.
Any such request may also be made by contacting the LIIV Privacy Officer at the contact details listed at the bottom of this page.
Do you monitor online behavior?
Users may choose to participate in community polls. The results of these polls do not reveal any personally identifiable information linked to the individual Users.
What security features do you have?
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or online forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). SSL is the leading security protocol on the Internet; it ensures that information being transferred over the network is private through a process called encryption. Once encrypted the information is an unintelligible code until it is decoded upon arrival at the authorized destination.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the LIIV Services. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide security for the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at the coordinates listed below.
Does the LIIV Software collect precise real time location information of the device?
The LIIV Software and LIIV Services do not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to Personal Information obtained by the LIIV Software?
We may disclose User provided and automatically collected information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a court order, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if LIIV is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the LIIV Software easily by uninstalling the LIIV Software. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at [SUPPORT@LIIVAPP.COM].
Changes to this Policy
Information for Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices, click here.
Contacting us for privacy issues ONLY
**Please note that the below phone number will NOT connect you to a customer service representative.**
Attn: Privacy Officer